- 1991 – Establishing Sziréna Bt. as a family enterprise. Production started in a workshop of almost 200 sq m with the aid of 3-4 employees. The workshop building was raised at the owner’s own home.
- 1998 – Sziréna Bt. transformed into H-TECH Gépipari Kft. The company moved to a 600 sq m leased workshop.
- 1999 – Modernization of production machinery started with the purchase of two Brother CNC machining centres. Launch and certification of the DIN EN ISO 9002:1994 quality standard.
- 2000 – Buying the plot of the current workshop building from own resources.
- 2002 – Inauguration of the current advanced workshop; purchasing the first 3D measuring machine.
- 2011 – Procurement of a modern DOOSAN V 430 CNC machining centre to increase capacities. Launch and certification of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System.
- 2012 – With the grant awarded within the framework of the New Széchenyi Plan, for the purposes of capacity extension, the company bought a DOOSAN LYNX 220 CNC lathe, an ARES 3D measuring machine, and an inverter screw compressor.